Chewters ChocolatesApply for this Job
We are recruiting an experienced VP Sales to be part of the executive leadership team with the goal of putting our brand on the map. Reporting to the owner, the VP Sales is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the sales and marketing representatives and brokers across the continent.
Who we are:
At Chewters Chocolates, We Make People Happy by Making Great Chocolate! A leading manufacturer of premium chocolates Chewters Chocolates is a fast paced, innovative, quality driven organization where employees are recognized as our biggest asset. ChocXO is our brand.
ChocXO is all about helping people find happiness through chocolate. We founded ChocXO because we were passionate about chocolate, not just any chocolate, but great tasting, healthy chocolate, low in sugar. Our long history and our passion for chocolate led us to this discovery, and that passion helped set us apart.
Who you are:
You are a sales visionary with demonstrated success of taking company growth to the next level. You are CPG expert and have established relationships with national CPG channels. You have experience in both branded and contract sales, and broker management. You have previously developed and executed sales strategies for new product lines, business development models, P&L targets and annual forecasts focused on brand positioning, growth and profitability. You are passionate about leaving your mark in the industry. You are aware of market trends but also know how to set your brand apart. You have previous experience capturing and dominating market share. You are a team player and don’t shy away from a fast-paced and hands-on environment.
- Manage and grow all sales channels covering Club, Natural, Grocery, Drug, Convenience, Online and Food Service.
- Define, guide and direct the overall commercial strategy and performance of the ChocXo brand.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales reporting and tracking framework for the organization
- Conceptualize trade shows by working closely with the owner to determine strategic vision for new product lines
- Support and execute project management for new product launches and company initiatives.
- Promote and foster internal leadership with business functions including Operations, Finance, Supply Chain.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
- Guide, mentor and coach the local and remote sales teams to meet/exceed their respective sales targets.
In addition to the above, you have:
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning;
- Previously scaled revenues above $100M;
- An understanding of the food processing/manufacturing environment;
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral presentation skills;
- The ability to travel locally and internationally as needed.