Earthly LabsApply for this Job
You love the environment. You really love craft beer!
You’re ready to join a fast-growing company dedicated to improving both.
We are Earthly Labs. Born in Austin, Texas and on a mission to keep the planet cool by avoiding the release of 1 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. We serve the craft beer industry with the world’s first plug-and-play carbon capture solution. CiCi™ helps brewers reduce their carbon footprint, lower their operating costs and make their best beer ever! We are currently expanding in the Portland, OR area and need outstanding sales people to help us meet unprecedented customer demand.
If you are highly-motivated, hardworking and share our passion for sustainability, customer value, and top-notch performance we encourage you to apply. Earthly Labs is a Public Benefit Corp, using the power of business to build a better world. Imagine the difference you can make as an early team member of this fast-growing venture.
- Track record of successful sales or account management
- 3-5 years Brewing Industry or Equipment Sales experience
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience working in start-up environment (preferred)
- College degree (preferred)
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook skills
- Achieve sales goals to drive growth
- Develop and close new accounts from qualified lead pipeline
- Create compelling sales presentations and detailed ROI analyses
- Maintain current customers through account management
- Travel to new and existing accounts and tradeshows required
- Rewarding Base Salary plus Commission and Equity
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k and more