Canning Line Operator
Mobile West CanningApply for this Job
Mobile West Canning is seeking to fill a canning line lead position in AZ. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role at a growing company. As the packaging day leader, the canning line lead is responsible for ensuring the highest quality product and packaging experience for the customer. The lead executes proper fill techniques, validates seam specifications and manages the flow of the packaging operation. Qualified candidates will have at least one year experience running an inline canning line preferably a Wild Goose WGC-250.
All aspects of operating a beer packaging line, including:
• Mastering the ins and outs of operating a Wild Goose 250 canning line
• Troubleshooting beer conditions and mechanical problems
• Extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the equipment
• Prepping truck with supplies prior to canning runs
• Enforcing quality control, efficiency, and accurate statistical tracking
• Working closely with brewery owners, head brewers, and all brewery staff
If the following describes your skill set, we’d love to hear from you:
• You have previous brewery or packaging experience.
• You enjoy working with your hands and have the mechanical skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment on site.
• You’re a self-starter who takes pride in his/her work and goes the extra mile to get a job done right.
• Your people skills are top notch. You’re customer driven and results oriented.
• You already know that long, irregular hours are commonplace in the beer industry.
• Traveling daily to breweries throughout the Southwest United States sounds like a cool perk to you.
Salary is commensurate with experience, full benefits package offered.