Market Manager - VA/DC/MD
Rogue Ales & SpiritsApply for Job
About the Position
Our Market Managers are responsible for growing the Rogue brand in their territory. They are the eyes and ears on the “street” and accomplish this by making account calls on a daily basis to bars, restaurants and stores to increase the availability and representation of Rogue. This position is account focused and reports to the Territory Sales Manager for that area.
- Sell beer by gaining new on-premise and off-premise distribution.
- Implement account level programming and displays to increase sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key on and off-premise retailers.
- Coordinate and execute weekly events and tastings.
- Schedule & conduct work with distributor reps on a monthly basis.
- Report activities and results to the Territory Manager weekly via Karma notes.
- Work with distributor sales reps and managers to achieve and align sales goals.
- Passion and excitement for the Rogue Brand and the craft beer industry.
- Competitive and looking to grow within the company.
- Able to communicate thoroughly and effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to identify opportunities and follow through and close sales.
- Independent worker and problem solver.
- Flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
- Dependable vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Live in or very near Fairfax, VA (position is most ideally based in this region).
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be able to move kegs safely (which weigh close to 165 pounds).
Why Rogue?We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in small batches by hand and in building things ourselves. If you love spirits, canned cocktails, and craft beers - this is the place to be. Generous paid time off (PTO), 401(k) matching, pet benefits, comprehensive health insurance and more!
How to Apply:
If you are interested please reply with your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.