Content Marketing Manager
Brazi BitesApply for Job
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our high performing and energetic Marketing Team. The successful candidate will lead all digital strategies including social media, influencer marketing, email and web. Experience managing agencies and creating content is required. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and is able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously. This is a role that requires high energy, deep understanding of the brand and its consumers, and the ability to work well across Brazi Bites internal team, agencies, and freelancers.
• Oversee and execute all Digital Marketing strategies.
• Own and manage all company social media channels.
• Main point of contact for agency. Oversee agency creative process and content calendar development.
• Manage digital Ad buy strategy, content and budget.
• Track content performance, make recommendations and implements course corrections.
• Manage Influencer Marketing strategy including selection, approvals, and effectiveness.
• Create additional content to supplement agency
• Implement test posts, report finds and make recommendations
• Identify and make recommendations for giveaway partnerships
• Create email newsletter calendar, execute in-house or outsource design and copywriting as needed
• Analyze email performance, manage subscriber lists and make recommendations for constant improvement
• Support Sales team and Brand Manager on all design needs – design in-house or outsource.
• Manage sample requests to support influencer marketing program and earned media
• Oversee website functionality, analyze and report on key metric
• Expertise in social media platform
• Experience creating content and managing content creation (photography and InDesign skills are a bonus)
• Working knowledge of paid digital strategies
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication, grammar, and writing skills in English
• Positive attitude
• Ability to move quickly in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to change
• Three years marketing experience, in digital and/or content creation
• Four-year degree in relevant field of study
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
Competitive base salary, incentive, cell phone, health benefits, and equity opportunity