Outside Sales Specialist - TopBrewer
Corporate EssentialsApply for this Job
Join our dynamic Sales Team at Corporate Essentials; one of America’s Fastest Growing privately held Companies as named by Inc. Magazine in seven of the past ten years. Experience a fun and rewarding job of promoting TopBrewer products and enhancing corporate culture at our client’s offices.
Inspire organizations to enhance happiness at work. The value of being happy at work is growing and organizations are focusing more on this concept as they see the resulting benefits for everyone involved. Our organization not only implements this mentality internally, but we go a step further with our line of business. We strengthen our clients with the supplies needed to follow this concept of happiness at work. Fuel Culture. Work Happy.is our motto.
This person will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, interfacing with mid-senior level decision-makers, and communicating the TopBrewer value in a consultative manner. The candidate should have a hunter mentality, must be extremely professional, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- The sales specialist will demonstrate a strong understanding of TopBrewer Equipment.
- The sales specialist will demonstrate strong selling skills through the use of visual aids, product demonstrations, strong listening and communication skills
- The sales specialist will demonstrate strong territory management skills by prospecting and targeting appropriate targets. He/She will develop and maintain customer target lists based on the latest information gathered
- The sales specialist will utilize all available resources to increase his/her business. This includes but is not limited to: cold calling, lunch-and-learns, networks groups, social media to prospect, product demonstrations, dinner programs, conventions, etc.
- The sales specialist will develop business plans as required by the sales manager and will perform all administrative tasks requested in a timely, accurate and truthful manner
- The sales specialist will demonstrate the ability to work in cross-collaboration with other individuals in related positions. This includes but is not limited to: other sales representatives, managers, marketing, service, etc.
- 80% of the time spent in NYC, 20% of the time will be spent in Northern New Jersey
- 2+ years of successful B2B sales experience required
- Experience selling kitchen equipment preferred
- Experience selling to A&D firms a plus
- Experience selling in the food & Beverage industry a plus
- Proven track record of success, preferably in sales
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and influencing skills
- Experience cold calling on prospects
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Driver’s license must be in good standing
- BA/BS preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary $50,000 plus competitive bonus structure that allows for the potential to make 100k+ your first year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care, 401K