Head Brewer Position - Tampa Bay, Fl.
Bullfrog Creek Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Bullfrog Creek Brewing Co. is a quickly growing brewery located in Valrico, Fl. We are a fully functional 2.5bbl Nano brewery that produces and sells all our beer in the taproom. If you were looking to become a head brewer at a smaller brewery that gives you the freedom to be creative and create many different beers regularly then bullfrog is for you. We have a busy hyper local tap room with a loyal following eager to try new beers. Here is a little promo video showing what our place looks like https://youtu.be/dlBBAmy6wkY
The Head Brewer is responsible for brewing top quality and consistent beer in the safest and most efficient manner possible. The position is responsible for moving brands forward from inception, through development, and into final production. They will coordinate with brewery leadership on the creation and execution of beer concepts, ideas, and recipes.
They will be responsible for all aspects of brewing such as ingredient purchasing, planning and execution of brewing functions, leading process improvement efforts, and ensuring safe and sanitary working conditions. The Head Brewer is expected to be competent in executing wort production, active fermentations, dry hopping, conditioning beer, and packaging tasks when necessary.
· Manage and plan brew schedule and Cellerman schedule
· Capable of performing all brew house, cellar, CIP, QC, and Packaging duties.
· Coordinate purchasing and inspection of raw material ingredients; ensure inventory is on hand for brew days
· Author new and edit existing SOPs. Manage brewing logs and beer record keeping files.
· Completion and submittal of quarterly TTB reports.
· Manage development, planning, and execution of pilot brewing program.
· Ensure the facility is regularly cleaned and always in tour ready condition. Maintain brewing areas to ensure compliance with company quality, sanitation and safety standards.
· Maintain and keep the brewing facility in working order, which includes having equipment serviced regularly by a professional, or brewing staff.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
2+ years of experience in the commercial brewing industry
Past managerial experience a +
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply