Field Sales Manager
MatchaBarApply for this Job
MatchaBar is currently searching for a Field Sales Manager to join our team and head up our effort in the Northeast region.
MatchaBar is a matcha company founded by two brothers in Brooklyn, New York. MatchaBar opened its flagship—the country's first specialty matcha cafe—in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2014. In a few short years, the team has taken a bottled product to the national market. In 2017 we continued our West coast expansion in Los Angeles and rolled out our bottled/canned matcha nationwide! All the while, the brothers remain on a simple mission: to bring matcha to the people, sharing positive energy with the world around them!
Our Mission — To Bring Matcha to the People!
Our Values — Good Things Come to those who Hustle! We are powered by positivity!
Hustle is the backbone of our business, and is responsible for MatchaBar's very existence! The hustle is about going above and beyond to get the job done. Our community, the MatchaFam, defines itself by just this hard work, passion, and a sense of purpose.
Don't Knock The Hustle: https://www.youtube.com/embed/_gA20qskGUM?rel=0
MatchaBar is currently searching for an experienced Field Sales Manager to join our team and represent us in the Northeast regional market. This leadership position would be responsible for the management of our key accounts focused in New York City and beyond. This includes creating relationships with buyers, opening new doors, and increasing the exciting growth we have experienced in the natural food channel. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and hungry individual looking for an opportunity to join a sales team that is growing quickly, and rolling out into new markets!
Here at MatchaBar we believe in a simple value: Good Things Come Those Who Hustle. Simply put, we are looking for someone who is ready to embrace the hustle, and join our cause to continue our mission to bring matcha to the people! This individual must be confident, hardworking, and flexible with hours!
- Managing Whole Foods Market accounts.
- Gaining additional placement within accounts, including off-shelf promotional displays and extra facings for our product line.
- Opening new accounts and driving growth in NYC, across all channels of distribution.
- Saturating our new product lines across all existing and new accounts.
- Working under our Head of Sales to create monthly and quarterly goals within the region.
- Work with sales team to manage promotions, giveaways, and sales budget.
- Work with our brand ambassador team to drive sales at key accounts.
- Work with Marketing teams to activate at events and music festivals.
- Build relationships with buyers at store level.