Technical Sales Support Lead
Cafection Corp.Apply for this Job
This opportunity requires the services of road-warrior, relationship-skilled, passionate-about-coffee sales professional for the OCS market. This is a great opportunity for an organized and experienced sales person, who finds solutions to problems. The position requires regular client visits, sales training and assistance in live client demos.
Overall customer relationship
- Develop and preserve relationship with customer’s lead technical contacts;
- Assist with initial account equipment installations and/or train customer installers
- Train customer technicians on equipment and maintenance.
Sales Support Role
- Main technical contact for territory managers to whom he is assigned;
- Provide technical assistance / answers to territory managers;
- Training of technicians on equipment – Train the trainer;
- Training on on-going and preemptive maintenance;
- Assist with equipment demonstrations;
- Look for sales opportunities within existing customer base;
- Provide sales referrals from existing customers to territory managers;
- Collaborate with territory managers on sales planning – accounts on which to focus / what is needed to strengthen customer relationship / what is needed to strengthen customer’s use and adoption of the equipment;
- Level Two customer service contact;
- Consistent user of Salesforce. Tracks customer visits and properly documents findings within SF and communicates needs / updates / issues to QC / Tech Sales Mgr. and to territory managers;
- Manage and report travel expenses consistent with company policies.
- College graduate;
- At least 5 years of experience in food and beverage or vending experience;
- Technical aptitudes;
- Valid Driver’s License and be able to provide a proof of car insurance;
- Valid Passport to travel in the US or to Canada;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is considered an important asset;
- Approximately 80% of the work is done outside the office, by visiting customers directly.