Sales Manager (or Director)
Riff Cold BrewedApply for this Job
Riff Cold Brewed in Bend, Oregon is looking for a top-notch Sales Manager (or Director, depending on experience).
- Location: Bend, Oregon or remote location in California, Washington or Oregon
- Role Description: Develop sales strategy, execute our go-to-market, exceed sales goals and own relationships with customer accounts.
- Develop the overall plan that systematically prioritizes our sales expansion based on revenue opportunity, geographic distribution, and product-market fit.
- Actively source and secure new wholesale accounts across all channels, including grocery, big box, and convenience stores.
- Be the primary stakeholder and relationship owner with our national and large regional accounts, including maintaining executive relationships and interfacing across their cross-functional teams.
- Manage existing relationships and acquire new distribution paths with broadline and DSD partners.
- Own Riff’s wholesale promotion, pricing, and advertising programs with national accounts and their distributors.
- Represent Riff at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Build systems and processes that improve the efficiency and operations of our sales activity
- Be the champion of our culture and values internally across your teams and all Riff employees, as well as externally with our customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of CPG and how to successfully lead our Go-to-Market efforts
- 5+ years selling and building relationships with large regional & national grocery chains. Experience working with big box and C-stores is helpful.
- Domain experience in Grocery, Food & Non-Alc Beverage
- A skilled sales professional who operates from the perspective that trusted relationships, a consultative approach and providing a winning solution for your customer is the key to success
- Strong business and personal judgment
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and discussion skills. Unafraid to advocate for and debate your opinion
- Self-motivated and highly productive. Someone with an impressive work ethic who can envision, prioritize, and complete parallel projects without requiring much guidance in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and is excited by the startup opportunity
- Travel expectation is approximately 25-35%
Riff’s Culture & Values
- We seek to build lasting relationships. We believe in the collaborative spirit that comes from teams working to create something great. And by definition, Riff is about spontaneity and creativity.
- We are committed to transparency - to each other, our customers, our partners, and our investors. We believe that being open and honest sets the highest standard for unequivocal quality, safety, and integrity.
- We aspire to be a positive force in our community (and the world.) We value building teams and fostering attitudes that promote diversity, inclusion, and a healthy environment.
- Riff is about having fun with the people around you. We bring a playful, energetic, and uplifting perspective to the people and places around us.
- Innovation is our cornerstone. We push beyond the expected, to find new and endless possibilities in our products and our thinking.
Riff Cold Brewed Coffee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.