Jiant Hard Kombucha Key Account Manager - Positions in Los Angeles and San Diego!
Jiant Hard KombuchaApply for this Job
Key Account Manager - Jiant Hard Kombucha - Los Angeles/San Diego
Working with a young brand in an exploding category means you’ll be building both brand and category at the same time, it’s a ton of work but it’s incredibly exciting to create the future. Each of us at Jiant are entrepreneur-minded and driven to build a remarkable brand by thinking, creating and executing at a remarkable level.
This hybrid position will play a critical role in building the Jiant brand in our backyard. You’ll be equal parts Key Account Manager and distributor manager with unlimited opportunity to create the future with us in an exploding category. This role will revolve around new account acquisition, so come hungry!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops strategic partnerships with key ON and OFF premise accounts – chains, indie retailers, venues.
- Works in concert with distributor partners to strategize and execute chain business, broadmarket accounts and additional Jiant opportunities.
- Lead the communication flow of new items, authorization lists, and programming with our distribution partners and retailers
- Schedules, prepares for, and conducts regular meetings and presentations with buyers (On and Off-Premise)
- Utilize Sales Tools (VIP, Neilsen. SPINS, IRI) to establish category leadership
- Effective management of chain and account business at a detailed, executional level
- Keeping an incredibly organized schedule – you’ll be part of a lean team and will juggle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
- Experience: At least 3 years of related sales growth experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiating, and people/project management skills.
- Experienced in sales data collection and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have STRONG communication, presentation and organization skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the industry as well as build and maintain customer relationships.
- Travel Requirements: As a fast-growing brand, some travel throughout SoCal will be required and the opportunity to travel and help with new market launches will be available.
About Jiant Hard Kombucha
Jiant is a better for you alcohol company dedicated to crafting the cleanest, most refreshing hard kombuchas possible. No shortcuts, no compromises. Committed to responsibly sourcing organic ingredients, Jiant creates undeniably effervescent, low sugar, gluten free beverages without sacrificing flavor. By upholding the highest food standards, their products enhance every customer’s drinking experience through providing a crisper, cleaner, always enjoyable beverage option. Follow on Instagram @Jiantkombucha or visit online at Jiantkombucha.com