Sales Analytics Manager
Reed's Inc.Apply for this Job
Established in 1989, Reed's is America's best-selling ginger beer brand and has been the leader and innovator in the ginger beer category for decades. Virgil's is America's best-selling independent, full line of natural craft sodas. The Reed's Inc. portfolio is sold in over 30,000 retail doors nationwide. Reed's Ginger Beers are unique due to the proprietary process of using fresh ginger root combined with a Jamaican inspired recipe of natural spices and fruit juices. The Company uses this same handcrafted approach in its award-winning Virgil's line of great tasting, bold flavored craft sodas.
The Sales Analytics Manager will manage promotional spend and provide sales analysis to the Sales team to boost business growth through our retail customers and distributors. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer and working in conjunction with the CFO, this role will integrate and analyze sales data to provide insightful recommendations to our leadership team and retail clients. The ideal candidate will have consumer package experience with various retail customer database systems and be able to create meaningful sales performance measures both for our internal Sales team and our retail partners. This role will also be involved in cross-functional teams to problem solve and identify ways to increase sales.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- Develop and generate monthly sales analytical reporting providing visibility into distribution and velocity performance for the top 25 Customers by our key brands
- Create fact-based selling stories to be used in customer/retail presentations
- Manage the spend and sales promotions program by leveraging analysis performed by Sales Admin. Analysis includes critical analysis of trends, variances, and key metrics with an eye towards improvement and informing business decisions
- Leverage Sales Admin to track and report spend by retailer and sales promotions program to help drive growth
- Manage all retail customer databases (Spins/IRI/Customer specific TJ’s, Target/Kroger, WFM)
- Pricing Analysis (proposed programming for customer)
- Lead monthly financial reviews of our key retailers for company leadership
- Create monthly forecasting and budgeting process or other financial processes as needed
- Conduct business case and financial modeling for all our retail partners
- Support the Sales Analytics Coordinator as they assist with customer tasks including new item submissions and promotional submissions,
- Lead special projects to analyze customer performance.
- Manage projects with retailers and brokers as needed with direction from sales leadership
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, statistics, business or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years progressive business experience with CPG, beverage and analytical experience required
- Prior experience in positions requiring strong analytical acumen
- Skills in using advanced financial reporting and budgeting
- Deep understanding of database management and reporting
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Working knowledge of using syndicated data (IRI/Spins, etc) to drive fact based strategic decisions to deliver positive outcomes and retail investment ROI.