Head of E-Commerce
Belgian BoysApply for this Job
We need your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our e-commerce business! As our Head of E-Commerce you will work with marketing, operations, and finance to grow our e-commerce business both from belgianboys.com and Amazon. We are looking for someone who is experienced, dedicated, and self-driven who will be excited to achieve ambitious goals. You will be reporting directly to the Belgian Girl aka our CEO. This role is based at our HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the CEO, build and deliver a strategic plans and budgets, taking full ownership and delivery of targets
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, develop an end-to-end consumer experience to continuously improve the customer experience and increase sales
- Manage day-to-day relationships with website third party partners agencies, developers, shipping partners, payment processors, tax collection, email service provider, etc.
- Manage SEO, digital advertising, Amazon tools with the goal of driving awareness and conversions on e-commerce
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of e-commerce analytics. Seek continuous improvement opportunities, including new technologies or value-add projects or operational improvements.
- Wearer of many hats
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Strong digital background, with a proven track record of creating and executing successful digital campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook / Instagram, etc.
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Love of food and passion about food media and culture
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business