Yards Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Yards Brewing Company has been proudly brewing in the City of Brotherly Love since 1994. We’ve grown from a garage-sized operation in the Manayunk section of Philly to Roxborough, Kensington, Northern Liberties, and now to our newest location - a 70,000 square foot brewery and taproom - at 500 Spring Garden Street.
Philadelphia Pale Ale, Yards Signature IPA and Brawler, all nationally recognized ales, lead a balanced portfolio of quality, handcrafted beers including ten year-round offerings and several seasonal and limited releases. The Yards Crew has a commitment to supporting the good people and organizations making their backyard a better place to live and work.
Here at Yards, it's always been about working hard, having fun and giving back. The Brew Unto Others motto reflects our commitment to quality, community and sustainability. It's also a call-to-action. We encourage you to get together, to enjoy our beer, each other's company and to Brew Unto Others every day. #YARDS #BrewUntoOthers
Yards Brewing Company seeks a candidate to fill a newly created Operations Analyst role. This a versatile role that requires cross departmental collaboration, a broad based understanding of the business operations, and strong quantitative, people, and problem solving skills.
- Works with Operations and Finance leadership teams to establish and own ongoing data needs for organizational level and team level metrics, score cards, KPI’s and analytics.
- Develop and manage accurate inventory, reporting, storage and vendor ordering systems
- Collaborate with management and vendors to ensure competitive pricing for inputs
- Creates appropriate standards, processes and tools to promote data driven efficiency enhancements
- Reports findings and makes operational recommendations to Management, Brewing, Packaging and Warehousing departments
- Develops costing models for all products
- Manages and analyzes data to build effective sales and shipment forecasting tools
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), with focus in a quantitative discipline preferred
- Advanced experience with MS Office Suite and knowledge Data Visualization/Presentation software
- Minimum 2 years' experience in operations analysis or financial analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An energetic, forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards who will represent Yards Brewing Company both internally and externally
- Efficient and effective decision making
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organizational/planning skills; highly attentive to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Craft beer product knowledge is a plus.
Job Duty Requirements
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment with frequent trips to operational and warehouse areas required.
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand and walk.
- Frequently lifts up to 50 pounds.