Cold Brew Production Assistant
BkonApply for this Job
Seeking a production assistant with a minimum of 1 year hands-on experience in food and beverage production. You will assist with cold brew coffee brewing, and serve as a reliable member of our end-of-day team. This is a non-exempt and hourly position, with a consistent 11-7pm schedule Sunday-Thursday (with Sunday times flexible). Please include 2 professional references with your resume.
- Assist as needed on the coffee production and packaging lines.
- Complete Clean-In-Place and Clean-Out-of-Place procedures.
- Line break down and set up for morning shift.
- Operate industrial coffee grinder and other heavy equipment.
- Must adhere to GMP and SQF standards of food safety.
- Alert management to low inventory or needed maintenance.
Minimum one year in food and/or beverage manufacturing.
- Exposure to CIP and COP procedures.
- Forklift certification a plus
- Familiar with handling corrosive chemicals.