Tucson Based Field Sales Rep
Barrio BrewingApply for Job
Barrio Brewing Company, Arizona’s only 100% Employee-Owned brewery located in Tucson, Arizona, is seeking a Tucson based Field Sales Representative. This role will include sales, marketing and brand awareness throughout Arizona. Key elements include the establishment of new accounts, maintaining established account relationships and marketing of Barrio wholesale. Other duties include driving and managing beer distributor objectives, development and execution of Barrio sales and merchandising standards, identification and planning with brewery ownership and management on sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the story of Barrio Brewing Company
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of Barrio brands throughout Arizona
- Work with our local distribution partners in support of Barrio brands
- Plan and execute promotions and special events as required
- Execute and work to exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Participate in overall sales strategy, goal planning, and seeking out new opportunities to increase sales
- Seek out new business by determining focus areas throughout the state and maintaining target account list/follow up
- Maintain self-education on Barrio brands and the craft beer industry
- Precise reporting on follow up market visit results, communication to management on status of market conditions, and status of future business objectives
- Organize an efficient schedule, including a daily route, and a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/distribution industry. Beverage or craft beer experience preferred.
- At least 21 years of age
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record for developing solid relationships and meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated with excellent decision making, planning and problem solving skills
- Marketing, promotion and event management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and group communication skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with various social media platforms to include facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel as needed, throughout the state of Arizona
- Ability to maintain a professional business approach in environments where craft beer is being poured and consumed