Milwaukee Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Brewing Manager is responsible for all Brewing and Cellar operations, to include:
- Brewhouse Operations
- Cellar Operations
- Flash Pasteurization
- Personnel Training and Scheduling
- Develops Schedules for Brewing and Packaging
- Responsible for Material Planning and Weekly and Monthly Inventories.
- Manages daily Orchestrated Beer Entries.
- Participates in CAPEX planning & execution and process improvements.
- Is the SAFETY Champion for the Department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
This is a results orientated position with expectations of active participation with the entire brewery team.
Qualifications (One or a combination):
- 4-year degree in Food Science, Management, Engineering, Biology or Chemistry or related fields preferred.
- Formal Brewing School Training:
- Siebel Long Course
- UC Davis Master Brewers Program or equivalent.
- Diploma or M.Brew, The Institute of Brewing and Distilling
- Herriot Watt Post Graduate Certificate in Brewing
- Completion of any number of 4-year brewing/fermentation programs; KUL, TUM, UC Davis, VLB, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience. Experience at Regional and Large Breweries a plus.
- Reports to the VP Operations.