Brewery Operations Manager
12 Gates Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
12 Gates Brewing Company is looking for an Operations Manager with a background in and a passion for the craft beer industry. Experience in some or all of the following is preferred:
- Craft Brewing
- Project Planning and Management
- Reporting and Forecasting
- People Management and Personnel Development
The Key responsibilities and abilities of the Brewery Operations Manager are:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end production and logistics of all brewery products
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional quality, in the right volume, at the right price
- Improve productivity across all functions to achieve business performance goals
- Work closely with the brewery ownership team
- 3-5 years' experience, specifically in brewing, with strong sense of quality and experience with various types of packaging
- Strong supply-chain/logistics management
- A relationship builder
- Strong project management experience
- A passion for craft beer is a must
- Excellent people management skills, plus proven track record of developing teams and individual strengths
- Keen understanding of priorities and functional requirements
- Excellent communication skills, integrity and confidence
- Orchestrated Beer software experience a plus
12 Gates Brewing Company was established in 2015. We operate a 30 barrel brewhouse in an industrial park in Williamsville, New York (a suburb of Buffalo). 2019 production was 2,662 BBL (16% increase from 2018). Draft to can ratio last year: 60/40. Our distribution footprint is Western New York, including Rochester. Please visit our website or social media profiles to learn more about us.
Salary based on experience.
If interested, please email any questions and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.