Analysis – Spirits Industry
GMR MarketingApply for this Job
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
If you’re not the type of person to back down from a challenge because you know your collaborative, technical and problem-solving skills will get you through, then you might love this job. You’ll also love this job if you’re fulfilled by being in demand for your expertise—your specialty will be highly needed within our agency, by business partners and clients. Clients and co-workers will appreciate your well-developed interpersonal skills, including great time management and collaboration, and will be eager to work with you on some of the most exciting projects in the spirits industry. This is a highly-visible, cross functional role that seeks to understand and anticipate diverse perspectives and needs, so if you’re not the type to be pigeonholed but prefer to use the full spectrum of your analytical and interpersonal gifts, and if you love to learn, you’ll not only love this job, but this job will love you back. Read on to see how you can make your impact.
YOUR IMPACT //
Beverage Program Promotions Setup
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our beverage sales execution software liaising with other departments and functions to stay abreast of needs and priorities for custom reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Work with brand activation managers and field staff supervisors to ensure proper setup and timely recapping of promotions in beverage sales execution software.
- Develop strong familiarity of the ongoing beverage promotions across a more than one dozen brands
Analysis & Reporting
- Partner with trade marketing team to deliver executive level reports.
- Analyze program and sales data to deliver business insights.
- Create custom charts and graphs to visualize data.
- Compile data from multiple sources (Saleforce, GreatVines, Nielsen or similar.)
- Conduct data validation and report reconciliation efforts. Clean data as needed.
Administration of GreatVines
- Become the go-to person on all things related to our beverage sales execution software – field questions from internal and external business partners on its abilities and limitations, data being captured, analytics and reporting
- As a software administrator, responsible for application configuration, licensing, user setup, and utilization of security and privacy functions within the application
- Lead and manage software tool implementations and product upgrades.
- Troubleshoot dashboards, reports and data issues to help resolve root cause issues and streamline reports dissemination processes.
- Work with our software system to address software limitations and future release functionality
- Assist with change management efforts to drive adoption of new tools, governance and reporting processes.
- Help assess organizational training needs and plan, prepare, deliver training (all formats including self-service, webinar, classroom).
- Help define and support best practices and reporting processes.
- Help develop standard operating procedures to aid internal clients in using and administering applications and reporting solutions.
- Organize and contribute to the repository of technical, procedural and incident resolution information related to software usage and access.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience and strong proficiency with, Salesforce, GreatVines, or CRM (preferably in a beverage sales platform).
- Advanced MS Excel skills (v-lookups, Pivot Tables, etc).
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, highly detail oriented, and capable of checking own work
- Strong time management skills, prioritization, and ability to quickly switch between tasks
- Strong soft skills, particularly collaboration with cross-functional teams, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with ProDiver (Diver) and Tableau are a plus.
- Experience with Nielsen reporting or similar.
- Experience leading and executing cross-functional projects.
- Total Alcohol Beverage experience preferred