Keg Washer - Brewery
Barrio BrewingApply for Job
Barrio Brewing Company, Tucson's first 100% Employee-Owned Brewery in Tucson, Arizona, has an immediate opening for a full-time keg washer. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the ever growing field of craft beer. Must be over the age of 21 with a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Keg cleaning and organization of clean kegs
- Packaging of beer: Preparation and cleanup
- Keg collection from distributors warehouse
- Canning line assistance
- Assisting brewers with day to day tasks.
- Upkeep & cleanliness of cellar and brewery.
- Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A type “B” personality (meaning you are able to mesh and work with the current Barrio Brew Crew)
- Attention to detail with a quality mindset
- Ability to accurately record data on appropriate log sheets
- Basic knowledge of the brewing process
- Basic mechanical skills
- Working with and without direct supervision, the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Ability to maneuver and palletize full beer kegs (165 lbs)