Field Marketing Manager
SpudLove SnacksApply for this Job
We are a farmer owned; farmer grown snack company that grows our own organic potatoes on our farm in Boardman, Oregon, for the very best organic potato chips. As 5th generation farmers we are also committed to regenerative agriculture and slowing climate change. We are also deeply rooted in our community and donate potatoes from our farm to help feed the hungry through partnerships with Farmers Ending Hunger and Oregon Food Bank.
Our authentic brand story is being embraced by retailers and consumers alike. Additionally, we have created a highly differentiated product featuring a thicker cut, clean ingredient, organic, GF, Non GMO potato chip that provides the crunch consumers love with the delicious flavors they crave.
We are looking for enthusiastic Field Marketing Managers to join us as we launch SpudLove in the Seattle and Portland markets. We are building our team with individuals who have a natural passion for organic snacks and share in our ambition to strengthen communities and educate consumers on sustainable farming practices. The Field Team is the key to our success; they are the front line of our business, interacting with customers, building awareness in store, and driving trial and sales in Natural and Conventional grocery chains.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will:
- Play an integral part in creating awareness and buzz around a highly differentiated new and exciting brand
• Build excitement around SpudLove and engage with customers to drive trial and sales through in-store sampling and out of store events
• Know the ins and outs of organic potato chips and be able to communicate the product’s snack features and benefits, and answer questions about the brand
• Build rapport and maintain relationships with grocery store staff and WFM
• Merchandise product and seek additional placement opportunities in existing retail locations
• Capture and share photos that will contribute content to our brand’s social media, as well as share success stories and key findings with the SpudLove team
• Submit summary reports within 24 hours of all in store activity
Are you a good fit?
• Positive, outgoing, charming personality, a passion for snacking that generates consumer excitement for the brand
• Self-motivated, hardworking and detail-oriented; willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' to achieve goals
• Excited by engaging with and educating customers
• Excellent communication skills and a natural problem solver
• Love spending time in your local grocery story selling the very best organic snacks
• Access to reliable transportation, cell phone, and internet are required
• Work weekdays and weekends, with the majority of samplings to be scheduled on weekends
• Must be able and willing to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
This is a full-time position. Please submit your resume and cover letter.