Digital Marketplace Coordinator
Gaia HerbsApply for Job
JOB SUMMARY: Gaia Herbs is looking for a Marketplace Coordinator who’s passionate about eCommerce and determined to learn & grow. This role will support the Digital Marketplace Manager and work closely with external agency partners and internal team members from sales, customer service, product, marketing, operations, finance to drive significant revenue growth within our digital accounts. This role will support in marketplace analysis, product set-up, customer management, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates new product listing copy, images, and A+ content, and coordinates the implementation.
- Regularly reviews existing listings for completeness, errors, and updates.
- Coordinates images needed and relays with the graphic design team.
- Coordinates site assets and loads Amazon storefront with new products and categories.
- Reconciles inventory accuracy and escalates related risks and opportunities.
- Monitors for critical product reviews and identifies the appropriate resource to rectify each issue.
- Works with CS to respond to all customer complaints within 24 hours and connects the appropriate resources to ensure issue resolution.
- Tracks budgets and submits invoices.
- Resolves product pages issues by opening support cases.
- Coordinates third-party PO shipments with warehouse team to meet deadlines.
- Consistently monitors 3rd party resellers on Amazon, and other online websites.
- Develops a weekly MAP violation report and circulates to sales leadership.
- Partners with sales leadership and customer service to enforce MAP policies on amazon and off and ensures steps are properly documented for each account.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Marketplace Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5 years of E-Commerce experience (Required)
- 2 year of Amazon Seller Central experience (Preferred)
- 2 year of Amazon FBA experience (Preferred)
- Experience with digital advertising & inventory planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for eCommerce & Amazon.com
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Highly accurate, punctual, and deadline driven
- Willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Positive attitude and a collaborative team player
- Comfortable with Excel and Smartsheet
- High customer focus with the ability to drive for results
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to be able to view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.