Packaging Team - San Diego, CA
Athletic Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Looking for versatile, adaptive and talented teammates to join our packaging team in our new brewery in San Diego. This individual must be able to operate in a fast-moving packaging environment. The opportunity this role affords can be as expansive in a rapidly growing company. You will be working alongside a very talented and experienced team. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
Packaging Team Job Description:
Work and collaborate with Brewery Manager and Head of Packaging to make sure all packaging obligations are fulfilled; work with packaging team, taking charge during your shift to ensure the following is completed:
Perform all tasks related to packaging including but not limited to inventory management, full operation and maintenance of Krones canning line and pasteurizer, keg cleaning and filling with keg washer.
Assist with all incoming and outgoing materials, organizing orders. Work with brewery, lab and operations to keep things organized and moving.
Assist brewery mechanical team in maintaining and cleaning equipment on a daily, weekly, basis.
- Forklift experience
- Warehouse experience
- Well versed in packaging and package theory
- Strong mechanical, communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Capable of daily requirements of working in a brewery & warehouse - regularly lifting 50 lb weighted objects, climbing ladders, moving equipment and hoses.
- Attention to detail, record keeping, basic computer knowledge and skills
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Salary: Full or part time hours, Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits aligned with work hours
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.