Human Resources Manager & Culture Coordinator
Athletic Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
At Athletic, nothing is more important than our team, our culture, and our mission. As we have grown to nearly 50 teammates, it's an important time in our company. We need someone to take our uncompromising company culture and continue to elevate it as we continue to grow to span the country. This teammate must be enthusiastic, passionate, an excellent communicator, approachable, organized, dependable, honest, and of the highest integrity. We are looking for someone with experience implementing highly organized HR systems to align with both our values and goals. Can be located in San Diego or CT.
- Maintaining, building, and shepherding Athletic culture
- Using software (existing platform in place) to track employee records, payroll, benefits, budgets, and annual reporting
- Identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
- Supporting development, mentoring programs, and goal-tracking
- Managing employee and team relations
- Ensuring all state and local regulations are followed
- Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding new teammates
- Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives
- Forecasting staffing and personnel needs
- Mitigating risk
- Structuring benefit packages
- Annual reviews with department captains and founders
- Managing team wellness and performance reviews
- Organizing team events and outings
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years in human resources experience
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Computer literacy - efficient in multiple cloud computing software solutions, excel, word.
- Location: San Diego, CA or Stratford, CT
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email email@example.com to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.