Three Taverns Craft BreweryApply for this Job
Three Taverns Brewery seeks brewer
Who are we? Three Taverns is a top rated brewery in Georgia’s emerging craft brewery scene. Creative and experimental, our mantra of “Transcendo Mediocris” (Surpass the Ordinary) informs everything we say and do. Our versatility and dedication to high standards of quality, consistency, and customer experience is evidenced in everything from our broad range of highly regarded beers and our distinct branding and packaging to our beautiful tasting room and brewing facility.
We believe in the power of story and are seeking an inspired, energetic and creative brewer to join our talented team. With a strong commitment to growth and currently producing at 10,000 bbls annually, we are looking for an innovative and proven brewer to join our production staff in an environment of accelerated growth, including the continued expansion of our present location and soon to be opened second experimental brewery location (Three Taverns Imaginarium).
For more information please visit www.threetavernsbrewery.com and see our requirements below:
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Operate brewhouse with maximum attention to detail and accuracy of SOP (milling, mashing, lautering, proper gravities, etc.)
* Raw Ingredient handling and all aspects of a brew day, transferring wort/beer, yeast handling, monitoring fermentations, etc.
* CIP and Sanitation on all vessels (brewhouse, fermenters, brite tanks, etc.)
* Assist teammates in all day-to-day brewhouse operations and have open and direct communication with all departments/ department heads
* Assist with quality control, quality assurance testing, assist in QA/QC program and conduct QC protocol
* Actively and continually seek improvements in daily operations, efficiency, safety and beer quality with stringent adherence to SOP’s?
* Assist when needed in packaging and cellar operations; kegging and bottling line, construct and fill case packs, clean kegs, etc.
* Trouble shoot mechanical issues and conduct routine equipment maintenance
* Assist with organization of production logs, inventory reports, packaging logs, etc.
* Assist with development of QA/QC processes
* Help maintain equipment and brewing facility
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
* Previous brewing experience/education?
* Strong communication skills, planning and organizational skills?
* Mechanical skills sufficient to diagnose and correct small mechanical issues
* Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack?
* Ability to lift 50 to 75 pounds repeatedly
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods and work in an environment that may be loud, slick, humid, and hot and cold?
* Maintain paperwork in an accurate and timely manner?
* Adhere to safe practices including safe chemical handling procedures?
* Must be willing to help where needed at a moment’s notice
* Must be able to multi-task
* Flexibility to work irregular hours including some nights and weekends if necessary
* Able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
Competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, 3 weeks paid time off, and participation in annual holiday bonus, take home beer
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com