Carolina Beverage GroupApply for Job
We are growing and now is a great time to join Carolina Beverage Group! Premiere beverage co-packer, headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina with additional locations in Fort Worth, TX and Cold Spring, MN. We have some exciting new career opportunities! Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage plant audit readiness by implementing internal system/process audit schedules, coordination of third-party audits, customer audits, and corrective action requirements. Maintain all necessary audit records.
- Key Stakeholder in achieving third-party specialized quality certifications (CFR111, Gluten Free, Organic). Maintain correlating monitoring activities and document retention thereof.
- Manage Recall and Crisis Management Program including internal and external change requests. Assure the requests are processed timely and approved changes are implemented as outlines by effective dates. Coordinate any required training programs to the accepted changes.
- Coordinate risk assessments when necessary and align with the company Food Safety goal.
- Manage validations and verifications as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain particle prevention systems.
- Maintain and improve proper thermal processing practices and CIP processes in collaboration with the Engineering Department. Review and sign-off on processing charts.
- Coordinate and Analyze raw data for process capabilities.
- Manage Supplier and Customer Food Safety Complaints in collaboration with all Quality leadership. Assure all complaints are investigated and closed timely and adequately. Initiate corrective/preventive actions (CAPA) requested and as required. Approve and audit supplier Food Safety compliance.
- Support continuous improvement efforts for quality systems and processes.
- Drive Total Plant Quality management initiatives.
- Lead the HACCP/Food Safety Team and manage the allergen control program.
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) in accordance the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule.
- Food Defense Team Leader and Certified Food Defense Coordinator.
- Manage the Food Fraud Program and Plant Security/Vulnerability Programs.
- Assist in New Customer Setups by verifying internal documentation matches customer specification requirements.
- Write, maintain and improve quality system SOPs.
Competencies and Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Technical skills to effectively perform the essential duties and adapt to changes made int he work environment.
- Be able to execute the the duties while maintaining a professional attitude with encouraging teamwork and an ethical approach.
- Promote the company's Mission Statement and demonstrate commitment to the safety and quality of food produced.
- have a willingness to follow direction and problem solve to generate suggestions for improving the work environment.
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Life and AD&D - company paid & supplemental
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 401k with company match
We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your information.