Operations / Stock Controller / Sales Support
Minor FiguresApply for this Job
We are looking for a bright, dynamic individual to join our small and busy team to provide administrative support our small sales team, manage our stock control procedures, and assist with logistics. You’ll be responsible for order processing, and closely managing our stock levels to ensure we meet customer demand, liaising with our distribution partners to ensure orders are fulfilled, and monitoring customer credit terms.
You’re super organised, efficient and familiar with third-party logistics, and have good understanding of invoicing and credit. You have a positive attitude, customer focused, and enjoy working in fun, super fast-paced environments.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Experience with stock control and inventory systems
- Experience with third party logistics and supply chain.
- Ability to comprehend how to navigate through various retailer and distributor portals for the purpose of new item set up, promotional implementation and securing data
- Maintain close contact with distributor partners to ensure an exceptional customer experience and timely information on order status
- The ability to generate and analyze sales data and regularly present analytics to sales team
- Developing a rapport with all retailer and distribution partners and maintaining the ability to secure sales reports on a monthly basis
- Effectively handle telephone sales calls to existing independent retailers as well as the administrative duties associated with processing and fulfilling orders
- Good verbal and written communication skills, confidence to speak to customers and at times negotiate to ensure payment terms are met.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious with the ability to adopt a common sense and flexible approach to supporting the business.
- A self-starter who works well as part of a small team.
- Ability to input positively into company culture and team dynamic.