Middle West SpiritsApply for this Job
Middle West Spirits Job Opening
FTE: Shift Distiller/Brewer
Middle West Spirits seeks a full-time distillery team member for shift distillation and brewing.
Middle West Spirits is seeking a full-time employee to aide in distillation, brewery production and facility operations. Initial responsibilities to include training with the distilling and production team for a 90-day period. Primary job responsibility will be to operate with the distillery team on a rotating shift distilling and brewing. Daily responsibilities to include but are not limited to; wort production, primary and finish distillation as well as finished goods operations. Special focus to include sanitary operations surrounding daily production of mash, distilled spirits and finished goods. Additional responsibilities include aiding the plant manager with development of workplace quality control and sanitary standards and preparing Federal TTB regulation compliance.
Our production assistant should have at least 3 years’ experience in one of the following fields.
- Beer production
- Distillation production
- Plant process development and controls operation surrounding food production
- Be willing to work in a startup environment
- Must have extensive experience using Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated individual
- Mechanical skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Food manufacturing or laboratory/hands-on experience is a plus
- Plant operation control is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Lifting requirements: 60 lbs.
- Minimal travel