Garage Brewing CoApply for this Job
Garage Brewing Co has an opening for a brewer with extensive prior experience with wild ale, wood barrel aging and blending.
This is an opportunity to start this from scratch and to help us reimage what we want this program to look like. The facility for wild beers includes a 10 bbl brewhouse, utilizes reverse osmosis water and it’s totally air conditioned and is separate from our clean beer production facility.
This marks a new dimension for our award-winning brewery and what’s really cool about this is you’re on the ground floor with the chance to do something with excellent growth potential with a growing brewery
- Brewhouse operations/wort production
- Tank CIP
- Tank transfers
- Recipe development and documentation
- General cleaning
- Order ingredients and inventory
- Use Ekos brew software to keep up to date recipes and batch records.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Professional brewing experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to manipulate 165 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Formal brewing education or equal
- Experience using oak and making wild ales
- Lab experience is a plus
- Chemical knowledge
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic: demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
40hrs M-F 7am-3:30pm plus benefits, medical, clothing, monthly stipend
Wages commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter expressing your interest and resume.