Sales Support Rep. - Brewery Branding Co.
Brewery Branding Co.Apply for this Job
Position: Sales Support Rep FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly
Location: Position is based in Portland, OR Reports to: Sales Production Lead
Brewery Branding is the leading merchandise and promotional printing company for the craft brewing industry. We provide resources that support brewers brands by providing in-house design, fulfillment, and on-line store management for any brewery who needs it. The Sales Support Rep is a critical member of the sales team that will make sure the team runs smoothly and delivers on all the promises made to our brewery partners. If being the glue to a crazy talented sales group sounds awesome to you, you might be the perfect candidate.
This role will receive information from outside sales to create sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders. An amazing SSR will need to effectively communicate information between several departments and carry project across the finish line with style and grace. Being seriously organized is a must. Making sure the team meets promised timelines will be a daily task and you must have the ability to independently attack and solve problems in your sleep.
Specific Duties Include
- Assist sales team by creating quotes, orders, and PO’s with follow up as needed
- Be the voice within the Brewery Branding Portland office for outside sales needs
- Source products from a variety of vendors and decorators and properly quote the business based on individual customer needs
- Will learn to be a super-user (Superhero) on the company ERP/CRM system
- Help to develop and execute internal and external traffic management protocols
- Vendor engagement to include; Standardize vendor communications, maintain production schedules, reduce timeline changes, effectively work ship dates and tracking between Brewery Branding, supply vendor and decorator. Communicate priorities and production schedules to vendors.
- Other operational duties to be developed include but not limited to: Maintain production schedules for screen print, embroidery, sewing, and cut & sew hat jobs.
- Will verify pricing and operating margin on all orders
- Super amazing at evaluating problems and creating solutions quickly
Who we are
We take our core beliefs seriously. All team members should embrace and personify these values to support our purpose and be an active part of our nation.
Brewery Branding’s Core Purpose
At our core we believe it’s important to thrive as individuals within a collective group by forming mutually beneficial relationships within the passionate and creative brewing industry.
Our Core Values
Operate with integrity. Be proud. Be positive. Be accountable. Be open to progress. Be awesome every day. Get your sh*t done and have fun doing it. We’re in this together.
- Previous experience as a salesperson or admin person in any fast-paced environment
- Should have basic knowledge and skills in the following areas: sales, business, category management, sales analytics, and organizational development
- Sales – Basic understanding of sales functions
- Must possess basic business financial and supporting analytical skills
- Planning and execution - Ability to access and analyze information from various sources, reach conclusions, and provide input to create a solution to challenges
- Ability to access and manipulate data sources and use office applications including effective email practices
- Organization development - ability to interact effectively in one-on-one situations with co-workers and customers. Approachable personality with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrates leadership and the ability to be a great active listener
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office/G Suite; sales tracking tools), ability to update company databases
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Primarily Monday – Friday hours but must be able to work flexible hours/days from time to time
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills
This position currently has no direct reports.
Due to the nature of the work, this position is required to report the Portland office for work duties. Travel may be required up to 5% of the time.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to work at a computer workstation for long periods of time.
Brewery Branding offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We also offer the following benefits:
- Health care package for employee, dependents at employee cost
- Paid vacation time
- Holiday and sick pay
- 401K plan
Brewery Branding is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit for this job.
** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.