Mark Anthony BrewingApply for Job
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company in the US? Do you want to be apart of an innovative team in a brand new state-of-the-art brewing facility? If so, Mark Anthony Brewing has the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsible for leadership of Glendale Brewing Department. Provides leadership and development of autonomous work groups while improving the core operations to enable the strategic direction of brewing and blending operations. Responsible for the budgeting process to meet P&L targets and overall capital strategy within the brewery. This role will work closely with the Quality Assurance, Technical, Production Planning, and Product Development teams to ensure alignment to company goals.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
Accountable for the ongoing development of KPIs within the role domain, and collaboration of cross-functional KPIs. Current measures include but are not limited to:
- People – Safety, Training & Development, Cross-Functional Effectiveness
- Quality – Quality Specifications, GMP, Internal Quality Audit Metrics
- Customer Service – On-Time, In Spec, In Full
- Cost – COGS, Inventory Management, Operational Losses, Process Efficiency
- Community – Leads department in Social Responsibility efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences and 5+ years brewing operations experience or 10+ years carbonated beverage experience.
- Proven ability to create and manage operating budgets of at least $10M.
- Demonstrated progression in large scale brewing operations
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience in a direct operations leadership role.
- Demonstrable expertise in high speed, multi-sku beverage manufacturing and packaging facility.
- Proven ability to develop, motivate, and empower employees while fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- Successful management of direct reports across all shifts in 24/7 operation
- Project management experience (PMP Certification Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to manage and implement quality requirements including product specifications and sensory evaluation.
- Experience initiating and managing capital projects from conception to completion including calculating ROI and influencing decision makers for approval.
- Expert knowledge of brewing, blending, and packaging. IBD Brewing/Packaging or equivalent certification / experience required.
- Thorough understanding of cleaning and sanitation technology in food and beverage plants.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to negotiate and influence effectively with internal and external partners.
- Ability to make quick decisions with limited information that are in the best interest of the company.
- Proficient in the identification, management and resolution of risk relating to raw materials, ingredients, processes and products, and willingness to proactively take necessary precautions to minimize risk.
- Working knowledge of ISO, GMP, JSA, and HACCP food safety as it relates to the manufacturing process.
- Working knowledge of TTB requirements for alcoholic beverages including tax policy, state and federal regulations, SOP and COLA approvals.
- Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
- Proficient with personal computers and business applications.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and leadership maturity.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in ambiguity.
- Does not need all information to navigate effectively.
- Able to succeed in an ever- changing environment.
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first. Servant leader.
- Able to intelligently course correct as priorities change and demonstrate resilience.
- Active listenener, seeks feedback regularly making changes as needed to self and/or processes.
- Demonstrates agility within a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates a hands-on, can-do and solution-oriented attitude and an attention to detail.
- Pays attention to the small details.
- Demonstrates a willingness to pitch in wherever needed.
- Authentic, respectful-diplomatic-thoughtful.
- Works with the best intentions and no hidden agendas
- Able to navigate through ambiguous, entrepreneurial, and somewhat unstructured environments
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Weekend work may be required.
- Indoor Office
- Extreme Temperature Manufacturing Environment
- Travel <20%