Fat SnaxApply for this Job
Procurement Manager @ Fat Snax
We launched Fat Snax in 2017 to make the world’s best low-carb and keto-friendly snacks. Based in Brooklyn, our products can now be found in Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Sprouts, and The Vitamin Shoppe, among others. We are strategically positioned in the market, with over 4,000 retail locations and one of the largest e-commerce footprints in the space.
The Procurement Manager will report to the VP of Operations and will be in charge of sourcing ingredients and packaging, negotiating pricing, and tightly managing inventory levels.
- Manage procurement of all raw materials and packaging.
- Work with suppliers to forecast and order necessary quantities.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts from new and existing suppliers.
- Continuously search for and vet new suppliers for ingredients and packaging.
- Work alongside VP of Ops to schedule production runs and production quantities.
- Control product quality from all vendors.
- Report on the above as needed.
Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience with procurement in food industry or related work in operations. Must have built models for inventory management and forecasting and managed co-manufacturers.
Location: NYC/NJ area preferred, remote is acceptable for qualified candidates.
To Apply: Email email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn and 3 sentences about yourself, your background, and what you’re looking for.