Bear RepublicApply for Job
Bear Republic Brewing Company is in search of an experienced Packaging Operator who is a self-motivated individual with a "get it done" attitude. This position is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and operating our packaging equipment. The perfect new team member will have production/manufacturing experience, ability to drive a forklift, and an aptitude for trouble shooting basic mechanical systems.
- Perform kegging, canning and bottling operations with semi-automated machines.
- Change over packaging equipment for various package types and ensure that packaging standards meet established guidelines.
- Follow Brewery SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) for sanitization, cleaning of equipment and operation of machines.
- Fulfilling general cleaning checklists for packaging equipment.
- Performing set-up, sanitation, operation, and routine maintenance of bottling line and supporting equipment/systems.
- Conducting on-going assessment of quality control and operational procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to packaging schedule.
- Maintaining awareness of current packaging and sterilization advances and technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Experience with safety and sanitation protocol and policies and ability to follow all such policies.
- Hardworking, motivated, goal-oriented-individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain a must.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- An aptitude for trouble-shooting basic mechanical & electrical systems preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for the duration of the work shift and the employee must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
WHO WE ARE:
Established in 1995, we are a family-owned brewery founded by third and fourth generation Sonoma County residents, who pride themselves on heritage. Our love for quality craft beers grew us into the family-owned and team-oriented business we are today.
From brewer to bottler, everyone that works (and plays) together at Bear Republic is dedicated to bringing you fresh, never-filtered craft beer and great food.
Our first beer, Ricardo’s Red Rocket Ale, is further proof of our dedication to outside-the-box thinking and hop forward techniques. Each of our beers, from our flagship IPA, Racer 5, to our specialty drafts released at the brewpub, is crafted with pride in Sonoma County, California.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Company Sponsored 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Company Provided Long Term Disability
- Discounts on beer, food and merchandise
- Company parties, employee BBQ's, baseball ticket giveaways and other cool stuff.