Carlson Orchards Hard CiderApply for this Job
Title: Sales Manager
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Supervises: Brand Ambassadors
Position Purpose/Summary: Develops and executes market sales plan with distributors across Massachusetts for the company’s Carlson Orchards hard cider business.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and keeps abreast of competitive landscape in hard cider, hard seltzer, and craft beer categories
- Uses VIP database tool to help define sales objectives and account targets
- Creates annual and quarterly sales plans, including targeted key accounts, both on- and off-premise, in partnership with brand’s distributor partners.
- Implements sales plans in conjunction with distributor partners; contacts and closes key accounts
- Coordinates and represents Carlson Orchards brand at account tastings, events and festivals; develops plan, schedule, and training for Brand Ambassadors for event marketing.
- At least 75% of time will be spent in the market interfacing with customers and consumers.
Ideal candidates will possess the following capabilities and experience:
- 3+ years craft beer/cider sales experience in Massachusetts with history of promotion and increasing responsibility
- Located in eastern Massachusetts
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and -motivated
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Can demonstrate a track record of sales achievement
- Proficiency with MS Office suite; VIP experience a plus
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, walk on uneven surfaces, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs.