Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
SkinnyDippedApply for this Job
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Position Location: Seattle, Washington
Reports to Head of Marketing
About the Company
There’s something you should know. We’re Nuts. Truly, deeply Nuts. The kind of Nuts that made a treat to defy the laws of snacktime.
SkinnyDipped was founded by mom/daughter powerhouses Val and Breezy Griffith after losing a close friend to cancer. A young person’s death takes you a long way toward reconsidering your own life’s priorities, and Breezy and Val knew they wanted to spend more time together. So they decided to start a business – and based on the love of food Val had inspired in the family, it only made sense that that they’d focus on snacks.
In the early days, Val, Breezy and their friends/co-founders Lizzie Resta and Chrissy Haller hand-dipped individual almonds with a fork and dried them on their kitchen table, then drove literal truckloads of nuts around Washington state. Now, 6 years (and thousands of nuts roasted) later, SkinnyDipped is #32 on the Inc 5000 (#5 on Inc’s list of fastest-growing female-founded companies) and has grown to national distribution at major retailers like Target, Whole Foods and Kroger as well as Amazon.
SkinnyDipped is seeking a dynamic Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to lead the company’s ecommerce strategy and execution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working in partnership with Sales, she/he will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing and driving digital commerce across owned channels (SkinnyDipped.com and Amazon). They will have an eye towards delivering the best possible brand and shopping experience for consumers while also driving significant revenue for the company.
This role calls for a strong blend of strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment – all while remaining laser-focused on results.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy focused on driving brand awareness, consideration and sales on Amazon and SkinnyDipped.com
- Lead execution of all performance and retention marketing initiatives, including social media advertising, SEM (including digital shopper programs) and email
- Ensure all ecommerce channels meet and exceed brand expectations
- Be the organization’s thought leader on all things DTC
- Lead attribution modeling and consistent reporting on the health of the DTC business
- Own the DTC P&L. Analyze trends, manage margin, remain 100% informed of the business and adjust plans accordingly
- Own all online merchandising and site operations
- Keep site content up-to-date and in line with brand and business priorities
- Input into retail .com’s as appropriate, in partnership with Sales
- Build and own profitable affiliate program
- Expertise in brand .com and Amazon DTC management
- Strong strategic skills with experience in annual business planning and budget management
- Strong executional skills, scrappiness and ability/willingness to be a “doer” (we’re a very lean team!)
- Ability to flex seamlessly between high-level strategy and in-the-weeds execution
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience utilizing and activating data, including website analytics and advertising metrics
- Ability to handle complex issues under tight time lines
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills. Able to influence others.
- Expertise across multiple systems (including Shopify, Google Analytics, Amazon, AMS, Facebook Ad Manager)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Very strong team player, ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results
Education and Experience
- 6+ years ecommerce and digital marketing experience
- Significant experience in managing a growing DTC business with proven revenue results, ideally with a lean team in a fast-paced environment
- Start-up experience is preferred but not required
- Experience working cross functionally
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Additional benefits including wellness & technology stipends and paid time off to volunteer
- Equity Opportunity
- Fun, entrepreneurial atmosphere and positive culture
We craft ethical food that makes you and your body happy. We believe everyone deserves to eat the kind of nutritious, clean, delicious food we’re fortunate enough to share with our own families and friends. We work to raise up and support women and the children they care for in both our local communities and around the globe because no child should go without food or an education.