ChocexchangeApply for this Job
About The Position:
Chocexchange imports and distributes some of the finest bean-to-bar chocolate from around the world. We need a fun, energetic and experienced sales rep to help grow our retail network across Canada and the United States.
About the Brand:
The skill and sensitivity that goes into the preparation of bean-to-bar chocolate brings us great inspiration. At Chocexchange, it’s our passion to discover these treasures and to share their remarkable stories.
Our catalog consists of 10 chocolate makers (and counting!) with over 150 SKUS. We currently distribute to a wide variety of retail outlets including cafes, gourmet food stores, hotels, bakeries, restaurants, gift stores, and chocolate specialty stores.
As a Sales Representative for Chocexchange your primary objective will be to drive sales and awareness of our catalog in order to maximize sales revenue and brand awareness.
75% of time will be spent on outbound selling activities. The Sales Representative will identify prospective retailer opportunities and maintain existing retailer relationships in their designated territory
- Sources new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Meets or exceeds individual sales revenue goals
- Develop account plans for existing retailers and prospects demonstrating understanding of retailer needs and requirements
- Researches accounts, identifies key players, and generates interest
- Maintains and expands database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Performs effective demos to prospective retailers
- Routinely checks inventory levels and maintains retailer relationships
- At least 2 years of food sales or related experience
- Self-motivation in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships and partnerships
- Ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner using sound judgment, critical thinking, decision-making, and influencing skills