Packaging & Fulfillment Assistant
101 Cider HouseApply for this Job
Founded in 2015, McTavish Brands produces both 101 Cider and Pulp Culture Hard Pressed Juices. We are a small team based right outside of the historic Chinatown district in Downtown Los Angeles. Our vision is to craft innovative blends for those that want to live a healthy lifestyle. We use no sulfites or additives and our products contain zero sugar and are probiotic.
We are looking for a person to help with a variety of tasks. Ultimately, being a part of a small team requires work to be dependent on the needs of the group, so it will be fluid (pun intended). Daily responsibilities would include tasks like working on our packaging line, putting online orders together, helping to prepare orders for our distributors, tracking our warehouse inventory, and delivering orders to our local online customers. We need a well-organized, attentive, and efficient person who is willing to learn and grow, think outside of the box, brainstorm solutions and be actionable.....an amiable personality and being really good at ping-pong doesn’t hurt either!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a clean driving record
- Desire to learn and contribute new ideas: research, troubleshooting and brainstorming
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Google Sheets/Excel skills a major plus but not required
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear and smell
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Able to frequently lift heavy materials (up to 50lbs) to shoulder height.
- able to work in a physically demanding environment with ladders, pallets, forklifts, etc.
- Assist on the packaging line (canning and kegging)
- Put together orders for online customers
- Ready pallets for distributor pick-ups as necessary
- Tracking inventory of finished products, packaging materials, and dry ingredients
- Local deliveries as needed
- General warehousing assistance
- Cold box/retail fridge oversight
- Data Collection
Perks of the Job:
- Company vehicle provided (it’s a very cool cider van!)
- Forklift training and certification provided
- Lots of tasty ciders for your personal enjoyment
- Being a part of a fast-growing beverage company with a fun, tight-knit group of people
- This position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week w/ some additional hours offered on occasion
- Company vehicle provided
- Health & dental benefits option