Marketing Director Job Description
Terrafertil US LLCApply for this Job
Terrafertil is a start-up team within Nestlé USA that is pioneering healthy snacking and superfood innovations. We sell two brands, Nature’s Heart and Essential Living Foods, to a variety of customers in the US from Sprouts to Costco. We’re in the unique position to work quickly and nimbly as a small team and also leverage the resources and support of the world’s largest food and beverage company.
Founded by three brothers in Ecuador, Terrafertil now operates in over 30 countries with the mission of making plant-based nutrition accessible to all consumers. Nestle acquired Terrafertil in 2018, and Terrafertil in the US has a dedicated 9 person team based in Torrance, CA.Position Overview
Marketing Director will serve as the lead to oversee brand strategy and marketing execution for both Nature’s Heart and Essential Living Foods brands. We are looking for a marketing leader who has experience with high growth natural brands and also has the ability to leverage big company resources and ways of working. Marketing Director will be the quarterback who orchestrates and oversees the various marketing touchpoints (digital, experiential, communications, etc.) by managing internal and external agencies and contractors. Marketing Director will need to be both an excellent manager and delegator, but also willing to do the heavy lifting and tactical work when needed.
Position can be based anywhere in the US and will be required to travel to Arlington, VA or Los Angeles approximately 2 times per month (once normal travel resumes).
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure consistent and effective deployment of brand essence, tone of voice and communications guardrails for both brands
- Responsible for planning, overseeing, monitoring and tracking the company’s in-store sampling programs
- Oversee Amazon AMS campaigns, creation and deployment of all omni-content
- Manage social media strategy, content creation and digital advertisement
- Help plan and implement influencer partnerships and activations.
- Oversee and direct design, development and deployment of marketing collateral and trade assets
- Support with evaluation and development of new product line opportunities
- Leverage Nestle marketing resources and know-how to fuel Terrafertil growth
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in marketing and / or brand management
- BA or BS Degree
- Ability to synthesize information to see where problems exist and follow through the execution of solutions.
- Proficient in computer office systems Word and Excel.
- High level of organization, integrity, and ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.