Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
Local Roots KombuchaApply for this Job
Local Roots Kombucha is seeking an ambitious and creative Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager to further expand top-of-mind awareness, amplify brand presence across all social media platforms, build and grow community and engagement, and support retail sales growth.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a solid foundation in the best practices of social media and influencer management, can collaborate well with team members/vendors, and has knowledge of the food and beverage industry. With patterns of success, position has great potential for vertical mobility within our organization.
- Create, develop and execute social media and influencer marketing strategies, both organic and paid, in line with broader company goals and direction.
- Develop and implement extensive multi-channel social media strategies and calendars unique to each platform, and work with design team to create content.
- Lead the team in compelling creative that delivers on storytelling and brand experience, and continuously ideate fresh and relevant creative that surprises, delights and entertains.
- Create, schedule and post daily content on all platforms.
- Engage with followers, respond to all questions and comments in a timely manner, perform outreach to grow brand engagement and following.
- Foster a vibrant community of fans and followers through world class community management, customer service, and exceptionally creative content development.
- Constantly research and stay informed on all social media algorithm changes.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with digital/social influencers and brand advocates that align with brand’s vision, mission and purpose.
- Create and execute meaningful influencer marketing campaigns that further grows brand awareness with both existing and new target demographics.
- Grow and nurture key brand partnerships for impactful collaborations.
- Unify brand identity and voice across all social media platforms.
- Embrace the fluid nature of social media and seamlessly adapt larger brand goals, plans and internal schedules to reflect across all brand content.
- Work with broader teams to support attendance to taproom-hosted events.
- Coordinate with content creators/graphic designers/copywriters to produce on-brand digital/print content.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain regular communication/interactions with Friends of Local Roots Program.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Key Traits, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be 21+.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a social media role for a consumer-facing brand, preferably in the food and beverage industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media and influencer marketing industry, channels, strategies and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial, humble, passionate and determined. Energy and enthusiasm are critical.
- Personal passion for health and wellness.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office or G Suite.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and can work well with or without supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Experience with Project Management Software (Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Monday).
- Paid vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Stock option purchase plan