High End Brand Manager
Eagle Distributing Inc.Apply for this Job
High-End Brand Manager is responsible for working with High-End supplier partners to establish goals and expectations for their portfolios, and work with the sales team and operations group to drive distribution and volume to achieve company goals.
- Drive sales of Craft and Non-Alcoholic (NA) portfolio
- Maintain and develop relationships with Craft and NA supplies
- Provide training and education to EDI sales team
- Execute on-site sampling schedule
- Identify new start up brews and NA beverages to add to the EDI portfolio
- Maintain established relationships with chain and key accounts
- Retail sampling
- Track and measure High-end goals and achievements.
- Develop an Annual Business Plan with all supplier partners.
- Sales Meeting participation
Daily travel within our market will be required.
Ability to lift, move, push and/or pull up to 75 lbs
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Self-motivated and results oriented
Able to attend all required meetings / trainings
Complete all assigned training
3-5 years of Beverage sales or Craft Brew experience preferred
Experience working with wholesalers
Must be 21 years of age or older
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Able to work under minimal supervision