Marketing/Sales Consulting Director Position
Portfolio Beverages, IncApply for this Job
Looking to hire a consultant for approximately four to six months, through the startup and launch of Portfolio Beverages. The ideal candidate will be well rounded in matters common to the C-Suite, articulate, polished, and has previous experience launching brands regionally or nationwide. The Consulting Director will work hand in hand with the company’s officers on projects spanning numerous disciplines, from creating and implementing the go-to-market strategy to helping find and hire the full-time director (or becoming the full-time director).
Prior CPG and/or beverage experience strongly preferred. The hiring board will highly favor previous experience in beverage manufacturing, the cannabinoid/hemp space, brand management development and activation, distribution and logistics management, and marketing plan creation, or any combination thereof. The ability to travel up to 30% of the time is required, as is a valid, State Issued Driver’s License.
- Ability to help develop a national distribution strategy in the CPG space that defines regions, and lays out plans to facilitate entrance into each region (including timeframes).
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Ability to help company officers with the creation of sales training materials, as well as to conduct training as needed.
- Ability to establish rapport with stakeholders at all levels including, investors, board members, suppliers, distributors, owners, customers, team members, and celebrities.
- Leverage market knowledge, contacts, and insights to develop sales goals, and enlist new distributors facilitating entrance into new markets.
- Instrumental in setting up tracking and reporting tools, as well as financial budgeting.
- Projects a professional image at all times that is congruent with the company image.