Director of Marketing
Elegance Brands, Inc.Apply for this Job
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all Brand Marketing, Functional Marketing and Product Innovation for Elegance Brand’s portfolio of Non-alcoholic beverages, inclusive of energy drinks and Hemp CBD products. This position works cross-functionally with the Chief Marketing Officer, Sales team, Operations team, Finance, and Agency partners to increase brand awareness across channels, and support Sales in generating revenue. The key strategy functions will include development of Brand Positioning, Brand Identity, and Annual Plans for each brand. The key activation functions will include all Marketing programs across channels, inclusive of consumer marketing and trade / retail marketing. It’s critical that the Director of Marketing also acts as a thought leader and champion of the Hemp CBD category with both internal and external stakeholders.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Brand ownership of all current and future non-alcoholic beverage brands, inclusive of product development, brand strategy and planning, and marketing execution.
- Quarterback new product development and associated market launches for future CBD-infused beverage brands, in partnership with internal and external stakeholders and support functions.
- Develop holistic Brand Plans for all products within non-alcoholic beverage portfolio, inclusive of Retail, Digital, Social, PR, Influencer, Experiential, and Strategic Partnerships tactics as needed.
- Establish A&P by brand and manage budget and AP in partnership with Finance team, adhering to approved budget thresholds at all times.
- Partner with outside design agencies to create and develop all packaging artwork, selling materials, POS, digital, social and offline content for non-alcoholic beverage brands.
- Work with Sales team and Director of Key Accounts to develop Sales Presentations, compelling selling stories, and programs for key customers to secure distribution and generate revenue.
- Develop standard and custom POS tools to support new product launches and in-market products as required and in partnership with Sales team.
- Oversee event sponsorships, event management and consumer sampling initiatives as required, inclusive of trade shows, retail sampling, and consumer events and sponsorships.
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer and outside agencies to develop press releases and work with trade and consumer publications on editorial coverage for new products and promotions. Also, manage the submission process for new product awards and inclusion in publication guides.
- Develop and execute all digital and social media tactics in partnership with outside agencies, including but not limited to website development, email marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Own CBD education initiatives to further Elegance Brands, Inc. vision of becoming a thought leader and top supplier in the CBD category by implementing trade and consumer-facing educational content and initiatives.
- Research, secure, and oversee ongoing activation of social impact partnerships for each brand as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in Marketing with a beverage or CPG brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field.
- Brand Marketing experience required, with supplemental Trade Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with energy drink and/or sparkling flavored beverage category preferred.
- Must have experience launching new products in market.
- Must have extensive experience managing multiple Agency and Vendor relationships simultaneously and a strong ability to work cross-functionally within the organization.
- Strong proficiency in digital and social marketing platforms, tactics and trends required, with experience in new generation platforms (e.g. TikTok and Twitch) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), with moderate skills in PS and INDD preferred.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to be nimble and operate successfully within a start-up environment.
- Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings) as needed and ability for occasional travel.
Elegance Brands, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.