Sales Manager – UNFI / SuperValu CG Roxane LLC
CG Roxane LLCApply for this Job
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Manager – will ensure that CG Roxane Management as a whole is well informed, and suitably equipped to meet its goals and key objectives. This position will be involved in all business critical initiatives. This will include working on program creation, and program execution. This Position will also manage all key internal and external communication, forecasting, tracking, and key information to management.
This position interacts and works closely with CG Roxane management, sales and marketing on all key initiatives acting as a key contributor to the CG Roxane Senior Leadership Team on complex or critical assignments; affects strategic priorities by influencing decisions through collaboration, advice and counsel; assists in developing solutions and execution strategies for all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for achieving all case related goals and all other objectives set by executive management
- Overseeing, executing, tracking, and evaluating account goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain a strong team work concept with all managers and sales personnel
- Evaluation of all sales in assigned geography, accounts, and trade channels
- Resolve customer service and operational issues with appropriate personnel
- Work closely with Senior Management on programming, pricing and execution
- Provide commentary on monthly activity relating to area of responsibility
- Develop a strong rapport with each of the UNFI / SuperValu offices around the country.
- Understand competitive activity and programming and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific geographic regions.
- Up-to-date pulse on IRI data for sales meetings, and reviews
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned
- Promote the company through personal appearances at community events, and key customer special events including formal functions
- Be a leader by setting a great example of teamwork, ethical behavior at work, and a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years minimum background in sales management with Distributors and direct Retail trade clients
- Comprehensive understanding of the Water Category
- Must know all of the “Ins & Outs” of doing business with UNFI / SuperValu.
- Experience with budgets and operating statements
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft applications
- Goal oriented, high energy, focused, and aggressive individual who needs little direction or supervision and always has a “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to communicate effectively to executives, managers, supervisors, and sales personnel with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and applications
- Always present oneself in a professional manner with conduct and appropriate attire at all times
- Ability to accept and function in stressful situations
: Southern CA