South Carolina Sales Representative
NoDa Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
NoDa Brewing Company is seeking a self-motivated and results driven individual to help build its brand in South Carolina. This representative should possess a passion for craft beer and building relationships with distributors, retailers, and consumers. Demonstrating proficiency at managing existing accounts and building new business. The ideal candidate will be a fearless, charismatic professional committed to our vision and core principles. They must also embrace the joyful journey towards achieving our business objectives. These include distributor meetings, promotional events, festivals as well as daily sales route duties. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, knowledge of craft beer, and a desire to work with a focused, accountable, goal driven team.
What You’ll Do
- Work to introduce and sell NoDa Brewing products in existing & future SC distributor footprint.
- Work with Sales Manager to achieve quarterly and yearly objectives.
- Build and execute daily route sales strategy to drive distribution, rates of sale and volume.
- Speak with intelligence and passion to the public about NoDa Brewing culture and products.
- Execute chain programming and marketing in the retail and distributor tiers.
- Communicate with leadership and distributors your KPI action items for execution.
What You’ll Have
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with NoDa Brewing’s core vision, principles, and values.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask 3-5 SMART core priorities each quarter.
- Must be able to adapt to changing work environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, comfortably with various software and databases.
- Self-Starter will work in Charleston, SC.
- Must be able to travel to other South Carolina distributor markets.
- Must be 21 years of older.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to apply for and obtain a state alcohol distributor sales license.
Interested? Hit "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" and in your "Note To Employer", please answer the following questions.
Applications accepted through August 3, 2020.