Scout DistributionApply for this Job
The Sales Operations Coordinator will oversee day to day operations and work cross-functionally between Operations and Sales to assist with order fulfillment and distributor relations.
Daily Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
· Track, enter, update and respond to sales requests to operations team for special and off-delivery requests, draft work, invoice copies, invoice adjustments and the like
· Assist with inventory and counts of warehouse items, both tracked and not tracked, place orders for needed items (DEF, draft parts, stretch wrap etc.)
· Work closely with warehouse and transportation team members
· Track department expense reports, certifications, etc.
· OPs reporting – sales by item, supplier, daily cuts to team and similar tasks
· Update ABC liquor licenses as needed
· Monitor and update account information in eoStar
· New item and new account set up
· Place and facilitate account & rep will-call orders and pickups, payments
· Assist accounting with tracking accounts that are 60+ days past due, comm to reps
· Assist with SOP creation and communication to OPs and sales
· Assist with on-boarding of new team members
· Note taking during meetings
· CHEP pallets – order new, track and enter delivered pallets
· Price posting
· Data and PO entry and finalization in eostar system
· Assist with scheduling of dock times for supplier deliveries and pick ups
· Assist with scheduling Costco deliveries
· Filing and organization of departments documents and paperwork
· Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to details
· Excellent follow-up and time management skills
· Strong ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
· Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
· Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
· Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with draft parts and draft work is a plus
· Ability to pull/push a load up to 55 lbs.
· Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
· Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
Ocotillo Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. It is intended to accurately reflect the activities and requirements of the position, but duties may be added, deleted, or modified as necessary. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.