Regional Sales Manager Southeast - Frankly Organic Vodka
Be in Good Spirits, LLCApply for this Job
Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities include visiting key accounts in assigned territory, working with local distributors as well as promotions and special events. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative, ambitious person who can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and fun environment. Must have experience working with Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits and proven chain account new distribution track record. Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills; be able to overcome obstacles, execute on projects thoroughly and be an ambassador of our brand.
Sales Territory Management:
- Key Account Relationship Management and Coverage (both on- and off-premise accounts).
- Responsible for account placement, expansion, and maintenance in the territory.Lead product sell-in and placement, brand education, quality control, presentation to new accounts and key contacts in coordination with the local distributor.
- Work with key distributor salespeople and managers in the assigned territory to help motivate them to improve the promotion of our Frankly Organic Vodka.
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments including sales calls, and work-withs and distributor meetings.
- Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events held at night to oversee, assist, and evaluate the quality of the promotion.
- Regularly scheduled work-withs with sales reps/mgrs.Conduct brand training for distributor employees.
- Aggressively pursue new opportunities for both and distribution.
- Impact local markets to increase volume sold within target accounts.
- Collaborate with to ensure proper product inventory is present.
- Develop and maintain an effective account and distributor relationships.
- Grow brand presence within existing accounts.
- Understand negotiating tactics and variations within channels.
- Achieve monthly goals and sales quotas.
- Work with the team on short and long-term forecasting.
- Align with the team for increased brand awareness and pull-through.
- Ensure all sales efforts are in compliance with state laws.
Promotions ~ Merchandising:
- Maintain proper brand positioning to standard. Guiding proper shelf management positions.
- Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at on-premise accounts.
- Schedule and coordinate sampling events at select off-premise accounts.
- Drive development and growth of the Frankly Organic Vodka brand nationally through participation in localized food, sport and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations and press~influencer events.
- Responsible for strategic programming to encourage product trial, brand awareness, and consumer acquisition/retention.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Florida based position
- Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Distributor experience required.
- Track record of chain account distribution.
- Entrepreneurial, humble, passionate and determined.
- Build open and honest relationships through communication.
- Beverage experience required. Spirits Industry Preferred.
- 5 years’ Beverage Industry sales experience for both on and off-premise accounts with proven success in sales call strategies.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must.
- Well-developed influence and negotiation skills; persistent and persuasive.
- Detail-oriented and organized; excellent time management.
- Able to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional experience in working with distributors, retail reps.
- Must have driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory.
- Must be proficient in Mac or MS Office.
Salary plus bonus
2 weeks company paid vacation
11 paid holidays