Field Sales Manager
Narragansett Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
- Responsible for growing Narragansett Brewing Company volume and market share in the state of Connecticut and Westchester County NY.
- Providing key / secondary retail account coverage through identifying impact accounts with Distributor Management and establish call frequency.
- Develop and make sales presentations to retail accounts to drive business growth. Communicate to the distributor on retail call results and follow-up as needed.
- Conduct promotions and samplings when required and attend local craft beer festivals as needed.
- Execute and Track Retail Programs by; executing Narragansett distributor and brewery programs. Ensure retail distribution targets are achieved. Develop retail sales incentives. Achieve major holiday/sales period display activity and ensure distributor display targets are met. Track store level sales and analyze the business to identify sales opportunities and gaps to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct monthly distributor sales meetings to motivate and educate the distributor sales team in selling and promoting Narragansett brands.
- Conduct Distributor Planning Meetings and Action Plans to assist/participate in the Distributor Annual Business Planning process that drive monthly sales/distribution targets and objectives for each brand/sku. Assist and make recommendations in the development of the price promotion calendar to achieve features and displays.
- Train and coach distributor sales reps/merchandisers and develop their skills to help achieve Narragansett sales goals. Progress / Work-With/Market Visit Reports are to be submitted weekly to Distributor Sales Management / Brewery Sales Management.
- Forecasting and Inventory management of beer/merchandise ordering, to ensure no out of stock at retail and that we have market presence at retail as well as support retail accounts to capitalize on impulse consumer purchases.
- Fiscal Responsibility to manage trade, travel, entertainment and price promotional budgets.
- Responsible for coaching merchandisers / salespeople in properly rotating product. Champion of Audit Mode.