Too Good To GoApply for Job
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our New York team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 22 Million users, and more than 41 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
We are looking for a dedicated Business Developer with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report to the Head of Sales and play an active part in building our sales team.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, and local food retailers.
We hope to welcome you onboard starting in August!
- Communicate (through physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to introduce Too Good To Go.
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings.
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company. You'll want to crush these goals.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- Knowledge and contacts in the food industry is a significant plus.
- Proactive, organized and structured, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated: able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future.
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work.
- Extra paid vacation days.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.