Kitu Life Inc.Apply for this Job
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
This position reports to the Director of Design and is primarily responsible for creating high-quality digital graphics for social media channels and the company website that are on brand and communicate ideas in a visually dynamic and effective way. The ideal candidate will maintain the company’s branding standards for all deliverables, and maintain workflow in accordance with project schedule and milestones. The Digital Designer must possess the ability to work in collaboration with the Marketing team in an open, fast-paced, and creative environment.
• Creation of digital assets including but not limited to: social media graphics (static & animated), brand infographics, company website, banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• Design compelling graphics for social networks that emphasize community engagement.
• Ensure brand consistency across digital customer touch points.
• Maintain efficient and scalable production of all digital assets — re: templates, resizing and versioning.
• Work with e-comm team, as well as external developers & vendors, to ensure aesthetics are not only on-brand, but are also are aligned with web standards.
• Provide design support to all departments by creating product graphics, logos, identity design, and other similar offline graphics.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
• 4+ years graphic design experience with a focus on social/digital content
• Adept with developing vector graphics, animations, motion graphics and video
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
• Strong typography skills an absolute must
• Illustration skills a major plus
• Expertise in designing for social networks that emphasize community engagement.