Indie Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
We are hiring a full times sales person for the Los Angeles area with an initial focus on off premise sales due to current health restrictions. The sales person would also be responsible for on premise accounts in his/her territory as restrictions are lifted. The candidate should be self motivated and able to establish and grow relationships with beer buyers throughout Los Angeles. There is also an opportunity to work with management to formulate sales/marketing plans to improve sales and increase brand recognition.
- Establish and maintain relationships with off and on premise accounts.
- Educate customers on Indie's brand and products.
- Execute a sales plan based on annual sales goals, production schedule, competitive landscape and distribution partners.
- Coordinate and communicate daily with distribution partners.
- Maintain a regular schedule or weekly checkups on accounts.
- Complete timely and accurate reporting of sales and activities.
- Assist in marketing activities.
- Self starter and able to work independently.
- Effective communicator and relationship builder.
- Two years of beer or alcohol sales experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of, and compliance with, legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages.
- Excellent Time Management ability
- Valid and clean driver's license, proof of auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Passion for Craft Beer.
- Over 21 years of Age.
- Hourly Rate commensurate with experience plus commission on monthly sales.
- Reimbursement for Cell Phone, Mileage and Expenses.
Indie Brewing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation or other characteristics covered by law with regard to employment opportunities.
Please include resume with application. We will only contact applicants chosen for further consideration.